Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mini Lab (Phyton's Project)

Salam,

Own Mini Lab is one of my dreams.. last evening I had list down the equipments needs to own/purchase for my mini lab base on my survey and funding:-



Basic Instruments for DUT
1). Multimeter (measure: volt, ohm, amp, connectivity)
2). LCR Meter (measure: inductance, farad, ohm)

Basic Instruments for Stimulus DUT
3). Power Supplies (supplies: Voltage, Current)
4). Signal Generator (Generate: Sinus, Triangular, Sawtooth, Pulse)
5). Digital Pattern Generator
6). Pulse Generator (Generate: Pulse)

Basic Instruments for Response DUT
7). Oscilloscope (Measure: signal)
8). Frequency Counter (Measure: Frequency)

Basic Kits for Connects DUT
9). Test Probes / Crocodile Clips
10). Protaboard
11). Donuts board / Veraboard

Toolkits
12). Toolkit set from Pro's kit


for list numbers 4, 5 & 6 I will try to modified my PC by install with audio card and install with freeware that capable to handle same function. List numbers 7 & 8 are expensive equipments, I prefer to buy reused sets.



Hope with this mini lab I manage to invent something that benefits for ummah. :) InsyaALLAH. Pray with me to make the dream come true. Thanks..


p/s: DUT mean Device Under Test

2 comments:

afandiahmad said...

I adore your attitude and dream!

::abu iman:: said...

:) I will make saving start with first month salary. a few equipments already purchased.. InsyaALLAH the dream come true less than 3 years from now.. thanks for sharing me your learning spirit..