Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to get tools if you lack of money?? (Money Management)

Salam,

Last night I keep asking myself on how to get funding for my project!! Alhamdulillah recently i got the idea. By manage monthly salary to few parts:-

1). 25% for my mother
2). 12% for EPF
3). 42% for investment
4). 21% for myself

The percentage not include deduction for SOCSO and extra allowance have for phone bill. The priority still keep to get married first :) InsyaALLAH

Last week I found one website that organized by PZS (Pusat Zakat Selangor). This website contains web application that function to calculate Zakat Pendapatan, Zakat Perniagaan, Zakat Wang Simpanan, Zakat KWSP, Zakat Saham and Zakat Emas & Perak. 2.5% deduction for "Zakat" is not higher. Besides that you can use the Zakat's bills to get discount for Income Tax. I remind myself and you guys to pay "Zakat" that benefits to improve poor family lifestyle.

p/s: keep in mind that in "akhirat" we will asking with questions "What is your contributions for Ummah?"

No comments: