Thursday, April 22, 2010

::Alhamdulillah::

Alhamdulliah,

Before returned from work finally i can publish failure analysis report, after 3 days non stop scratching head. Now need to wait and see comments or challenge either from requester or/and boss. (^_@).. aduyai..

3 days taken to solve 3 critical failure and many new knowledge discovered:-

1). Isolate Grounding System
- PCB ground can not share with other(s) metal ground in the other word we address the term as O.L or OPEN LOAD.

2). Unwanted Shorted Connection
- If unwanted connection shorted to ground (GND); therefore abnormal high current will drawn by the circuitry and in the same time other device can not work.

3). Inside IC there are lots of transistors
- The transistors can not operate if not receive sufficient current or voltage at BASE/GATE terminal.


Ya ALLAH, thanks to YOU. Because gave me good seniors who always willing to assist and good boss who always willing to stand behind me.

Ya ALLAH, during learning process i discovered that my knowledge very little compared to YOU. Please give me healthy mind and heart so that my learning process never stop till the day YOU take back my life.

Ya ALLAH, If YOU take my life early, kindly please please and please help me to protect my beloved family and friends. Because till end of my life, i believe i can not pay back they support.

No comments: