Saturday, June 13, 2009

::the test paper::


As for man, when his Lord tests him by exalting him and ebstowing favours on him, he says : ‘My Lord is bountiful to me.’ But when He tests him by restricting his subsistence, he says : ‘My Lord humiliates me.’

No! But you show kindness to the orphan, nor do you urge one another to feed the poor. Greedily you lay your hands on the inheritance of the weak, and you love riches with all your hearts.No!

But when the earth is crushes to fine dust, and your Lord comes down with the angels, in their ranks, and Hell is brought near - on that day man will remember his deeds. But what will memory avails him?

He will say : ‘Would that i had done good works in my lifetime!’ But on that day none will punish as He will punish, nor will any bind with chain like His.

O serene soul! Return to your Lord joyful, and pleasing in His sight. Join my servants and enter my Paradise.(Al-Fajr : 15-30)

No comments: